Why Choose Dr. Anne Rothenberg?
If you were in need of the services of a highly qualified Cardiologist, would you choose to schedule an appointment with a highly qualified Orthopaedist? Well of course not!
Both might be excellent physicians with impressive credentials but, of course, they specialize in very different areas. Therapists and Counselors are chosen in the same way.
Why choose Dr. Anne Rothenberg?
- Dr. Anne Rothenberg is an internationally recognized specialist in Human Sexuality with a Doctorate in Clinical Sexology (Human Sexuality).
- Dr. Anne Rothenberg truly understands sexual behavior and why people do what they do.
- Dr. Anne Rothenberg has a dual degree in bothCounseling and Marriage and Family Therapy
- Dr. Anne Rothenberg provides both Sexuality Counseling and Marriage Counseling. It’s very difficult to specialize in one area and not the other!
Dr. Anne Rothenberg is a:
- Board Certified Clinical Sexologist
- Diplomate of the American Board of Sexology
- Internationally Recognized Expert in the Field of Human Sexuality
- Accomplished Speaker on Human Sexuality and Sexual Behavior
- Specialist in Human Sexual Behavior, Sexual Dysfunction, Sexual
- Addiction/Hypersexual Behavior and Survivors of Sexual Abuse and Trauma
Memberships and Affiliations
- Diplomate, American Board of Sexology (ABS)
- Member, American Counseling Association (ACA)
- Member, World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH)